Because this is the place to ask...
1. Procedurally-generated monsters?
2. What kind of monsters will we see?
3. Will they stick around in one place, or will they have decent AI too?
4. If they have AI, will they know to stick around certain biomes where they're "comfortable", or will they be placed there automatically?
5. If you somehow destroyed their home, would they know to look or new places?
6. Could you conceivably get really far in the game without bothering with humans, and only leveling on monsters?
7. Are there animals too, such as domesticated livestock, deer, or chickens? Non-hostile mobs, I mean to say.
8. Will they reproduce, or are you effectively culling the population?
9. Can you train/tame them as pets? Could you be followed around by a cat, or a pet demon, for instance?
10. Will there be eggs? Could you gather eggs and sell them?
11. If there are non-hostile animals, they know to run from predators? Will there be predators?
12. Will monsters drop unique items?
What are everybody else's preferences, hopes and thoughts?
Animal/monster discussion thread. Annndddd... Go.